Since the election, I have counted roughly 116 items that concern me about Trump, his administration, and his congress. See below
1.Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million, but still lost the election
2. Trump wants his kids to have top secret clearance
3. Trump advisor Kris Kobach wants to create a Muslim Registry, surrogates using Japanese Internment camps as precedent, and use the Patriot Act to build a wall.
4. Trump had an unprecedented shake up in his transition team to get rid of Christie loyalists
5. White Nationalist evil Cartoon villain Steve Bannon is now his chief strategist
6. National security advisor is Michael Flynn, an anti Muslim conspiracy theorist who lobbies for Turkey and works for the Russians.
7. John Bolton might be the Deputy. Sec State. War with Iran
8. He added conspiracy theorist Frank Gaffney to his transition team
9. Paul Ryan Is planning to phase out medicare next year
10. Trump is still angry tweeting. (11/15)
11. The guy in charge of his transition for the EPA doesn’t believe in climate change or the EPA
12. He called Alex Jones and various world dictators before the transition teams at State, Justice, Defense, Energy, and Homeland Security.
13. Trump has been talking to world leaders on unsecured lines because of course he has.
14: His Deputy NSA is a Fox News Analyst who disowned her brother for being gay. She also has a history of lying
15. Lying about saving a plant closing that was never scheduled.
16: Trump wants to break nepotism laws and have his son in law work in his admin.
17: Jeff Sessions as Secretary of State means no more pot, criminal justice reform, sanctuary cities are fucked,race issues are fucked, and lots of illegals being deported
18: Mike Pompeo as CIA director means more torture and drone warfare and torture black sites.
19: Ivanka sat in on meetings with Foreign leaders, posing them off
20: trump settled on his trump university case, basically admitting guilt. A con man was elected.
21: Trump pressuring foreign leaders to stay in his hotels
22: Trump probably sending Gulen back to Turkey
23: throwing a childish fit that people booed Pence on broadway
24: Trump still meeting foreign business partners despite being elected president
25: lawyers think he’s going to violate the constitution with his business practices on his first day on office
26: Trump is going to spend his first day signing executive orders to undo Obamas presidency.
27: SNL Twitter wars with Alec Baldwin
28: First lady staying in NY, costing the city 1 million dollars a day in order to keep son in school. Traffic nightmare
29. Trump will ban entry from any country he deems necessary
30. Alt Right doing nazi salutes to Trump in big gatherings
31: Trump did business in countries in the middle east while bashing Clinton for the same.
32. Trump names Net Neutrality opponents to FCC transition team
33. Trump considering Ben Carson for HUD Secretary despite Ben Carson saying he was too inexperienced for Government.
34. Trump adding Cuba Embargo fans to his transition team
35. Trumps plan to kill DACA could cost us 450 billion in economic growth
36. Trump Foundation admits to self dealing
37. Trump claims the President can’t have conflicts of Interest so businesses are off table.
38. Trump has off record meeting with media giants, berates them.
39. Trump meets with NYT, enrages supporters by taking prosecuting Clinton off the table.
40. Betsy Devos is sec of education, painting the way for charter school funding everywhere. Her brother founded blackwater, her parents funded gay conversion therapy and her husband is responsible for amway. She has had a hand in destroying MI education and funneling money to religious schools.
41: Trump is going to defund NASA climate research and put it towards space research instead
42. Trump is turning away his intelligence briefings
43: Trump campaigned violated FEC election laws
44. Tom Delays lawyer is his White House counsel.
45: angry tweeting about Jill Stein
46: his aides are embarrassing him with all the nonsense about Romney
47: Wants to make flag burning illegal and take away citizenship from those who do it.
48. His Treasury Secretary is the President of Goldman Sachs, wants to destroy Dodd-Frank
49. He offered Sec-Edu to Jerry Falwell Jr before Devos.
50. Tom Price is his Sec-HHS; This is a guy who believes you should be able to fire people for taking birth control and having an abortion. He’s going to dismantle the ACA and Medicare.
51. His Son in law was involved in Bridgegate
52. Trumps Washington Hotel lease says no one involved can be a member of government
53. Seema Verma is his pick for Director of Center for Medicare and Medicaid. This is all you need to know “She was the architect of the Healthy Indiana Plan. The program, designed for people with low income, requires participants to pay into a health savings account and has high deductibles.”you have to make your contribution every month, with a 60-day grace period. If you don’t make the contribution, you’re out of the program for 12 months. It’s a strong personal responsibility mechanism.” The plan also removed preventive care because people could not afford it
54. Wilbur Ross and Todd Rickets – billionaires worth billions of dollars each with no government experience are going to head the Commerce Dept.
55: his call to Pakistan looks like he had someone write up a generic template, India is upset.
56: Establishing a policy forum of business leaders because Lobbying isn’t direct enough…
57: Calling Taiwan, at the risk of pissing off China
58: Trump profited off deal to keep carrier in the US
59. Trump reversed US policy on the Philippines and invited foreign dictator who kills druggies to come visit
60: Yet another whiny tweet about SNL.
61: Antagonizing China on twitter
62: Fake news story about Podesta running sex ring from Wikileaks results in retweets from Trump people, man goes into pizza shop that had alleged sex ring with gun
63: Whiny Trump Tweet about how he only tweets because the media doesn’t cover him fairly.
64: NSA Chiefs son fired for spreading fake story from #62.
65: Trump meets with Japanese businessman and comes out to claim he made a deal for 50 billion worth of investment. Turn out investment already happened in October.
66: News story comes out talking about boeing being nervous about Trump. An hour later, Trump tweets that he’s going to cancel the air force one project.
67: New Shortlister for Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson is close to Putin
68: pro wrestling CEO is the head of the small business administration.
69: Oklahoma Attorney General, climate change denialist famous for suing EPA is the new head of the EPA.
70: Marine General and old school drug warrior is new Secretary of Homeland Security
71: different Marine general is also new Secretary of defense, marking an unprecedented number of military guys in civilian positions for a functional democracy
72: Ben Carson was given HUD because he had experience in subsidized housing. This turned out to be a lie.
73: Trump wants to privatize Indian Tribal land
74: RNC is having its Xmas party at a trump hotel, putting money in his pocket
75: Ohio passed a very regressive abortion law, hoping it will get to the USSC and end with Roe v Wade overturned.:
76: Trump picks anti union/min wage fast food CEO as labor secretary.
77. Trump still going to profit on things as EP of the Apprentice.
78: Boeing, after being harassed by Trump on twitter is now spending a million bucks on his inauguration.
79: Former NYC Police Commissioner who knows Trump says that Trumps going to put an end to Criminal Justice Reform and uncuff the police.
80:It appears that Congress is going to repeal Obamacare and “delay” its replacement, which means they’re just going to go back to the old ways.
81: Pence literally receiving all the intel briefings because Trump doesn’t care.
82: Energy department about to start a purge of anyone who believes in climate change
83: Goldman Sachs president being appointed head of national economic council.
84: climate change denier and national park hater to be made interior secretary
85: unqualified former sports team manager going to be made ambassador to Japan
86: CIA says Russia hacked the election.
87: Congress introduces plan to massively cut benefits
88: Trump is going to appoint Exxon CEO and Putin friend as Secretary of State, with John Bolton as his deputy
89: Trump responded to CIA file by bashing the CIA
90: Trump dismissing the CIA Claims of Russian hacking as baseless
91: The Michigan recount was stopped due to Trump lawyers abusing poll workers in blue areas
92: Republicans are afraid of Trump so they probably won’t stand up to him.
93: Tillerson had a secret private army’s
94: Trump complaining that he is “person,” not “man of the year.
95: Trump complaining about NBCNEWS on twitter
96: John Bolton trying to blame it all on a false flag attack
97: Trump says Climate Change may not be real
98: Because of Trumps policies, OP/ED appears in Chinese state run newspaper threatening to army enemies of the US
99: Anti-Gay Religious Freedom law gets resubmitted in congress
100: Trump trashes Lockheed martin F-35 plans, 20 minutes earlier someone starts dumping its stock
101: Trump cancelled his supposed Press conference to talk about his business interests
102: Good article from Newsweek about Trumps conficts of Interest in Turkey, China, Russia, Phillipines, Korea, and Japan
103: Rick Perry, noted 2012 presidential candidate who wanted to get rid of the Department of Energy is now going to lead the Department of Energy
104: Exxon CEO, Putin friend, and funder of Private Armies, Rex Tillerson is now the Secretary of State nominee
105: Romney was only interviewed as a way to publicly humiliate him…because that is what Trump does.
106: Climate Scientists freaking out about incoming admin, copying data as quickly as they can.
107: Stephen Miller, immigration hard liner and pro troll who is friendly with Richard Spencer is now Trumps senior policy advisor.
108: Condi Rice and Bob Gates endorse Tillerson, but it seems like because they work for him.
109: Ryan Zinke is the Secretary of Interior, with minimal experience. Exactly the pick you would make if you wanted to close the Department of the Interior.
110: Rick Perry is on the board of the company building the Dakota access pipeline
111: People edited Rex Tillerson’s Wikipedia page the day before he was nominated in order to remove Russian connections
112: Ivanka is going to work in white house.
113: It sounds like the White House Press Office might be closed
114: Childish to pick on, but can’t spell.
115: Attacking Vanity Fair for daring to criticize him
116: Still trying to say the Russia thing is political.