The story about Trump being connected to Russia is probably a lot bigger than just Trump and Russia. My research has shown a much larger, nefarious potential scandal. I’ll fully admit that I cannot prove some of this, but there is enough evidence for me to believe.
The story starts in the 70s. Paul Manafort, Lee Atwater, Roger Stone, and Charlie Black were all working together on Republican Presidential Campaigns. Around this time, the college republicans were being led by Jack Abramoff, Ralph Reed, Grover Norquist, and Paul Erickson. Upon Reagan’s election, the religious right finally saw a chance to push the country as far as to the right as possible and formed the Council on National Policy.
At best, The Council on National Policy’s goals appear to be to push for religious freedom in the government. At worst, the sheer dominance of people who believe that we should be a theocracy indicates that the CNP wants to push that goal. This rational religious person has done a lot of research on the CNP and it seems to fit with my belief. It has been a very secretive organization, only having leaks of its membership directory 5 time since 1982, so some assumed overlap is just a guess.
The 1982 membership directory included Pat Robertson, The Coors Family, Richard Devos (Secretary of Educations father) and James Dobson. A lot of NeoConservatives also were members of the CNP which makes sense given that the NeoConservatives owned the Republican Party while promising the religious right things they never carried through on. The 1984 directory has Abramoff, Dick Armey, Jerry Falwell, Jesse Helms, and Oliver North. 1988 added the Prince family, and The Sununu’s. By the 90’s, everyone who runs any group in the religious right was a member. Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway ended up as members in the 2014 membership list.
That being said, it appears that Russia targeted the Council for National Policy after the Soviet Union Fell. NaftaSib reached out to Jack Abramoff, Patrick Pizzella and Ellen Levinson to lobby for it after forming a Caribbean shell company, Chelsea Commercial. Not much is known about Levinson, but we know that Jack Abramoff organized multiple trips to Moscow for representatives Tom Delay and Bob Ney to get to know NaftaSib executives and other government officials. Ed Buckham, Republican staffer and lobbyist would funnel the money from the US Family network to Abramoff. Abramoff hosted a meeting occurred in November 1998 between Oleg Kiriyenko and republican lawmakers in addition to the other meetings. When Rep. Delay was caught, he hired current White House Counsel Don McGahn as his lawyer. Pizzella went on to join the CNP offshoot the Conservative Action Project with Kellyanne Conway and Ed Meese in response to the democrats daring to elect a black person to the presidency.
Around the same time, Dana Rohrabacker was cultivating his relationship with Putin, along with his aide Erik Prince and national security advisor Paul Behrends. The Prince family has helped fund far right causes their entire lives, and Erik’s sister is Betsy Devos. While Erik formed his own private army to focus on fighting the Crusades and furthering theocracy, Betsy focused on throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at destroying the public school system in order to further God’s kingdom. Paul Behrends was also chief lobbyist for Ed Buckhams consulting firm during the Russia scandal, and has since went on to lobby for Blackwater before it was sold to another dominionist group, Constellis Holdings, with John Ashcroft on the board.
At various points in the past 20 years, the Russians have contacted multiple lobbying firms in order to brighten their image. Jim Baker, Trent Lott, Guliani, Michael Caputo, Richard Burt and various other conservatives have lobbied for Russian interests in the past 30 years, which had led me to the following theory
The Religious Right has allied with Vladimir Putin and Israel in order to form an alliance to fight total war on Islam. Sometime around 2010, the religious right took over the tea party movement and abandoned the Neoconservative right. They briefly flirted with libertarian Ron Paul before settling on the Alt-Right/Neo Nazi movements. Newsmax, the Washington times, Breitbart, WorldNetDaily, CNSnews, and all of the major right wing media outlets are represented throughout the Council for National Policy’s membership directory.
I believe that this combination of Nationalism and Theocracy minded conservatives fully intended on Ted Cruz being the nominee. He’s just as much of a firebreather as Donald Trump, but with the experience needed to not have had the disaster we have faced over the past two months. Once it became clear Trump would the nominee, the Center for the National Interest surrounded the candidate. Chairman Henry Kissinger suggested Tillerson to Trump. Putin ally and CNI member Dmitri Simes organized a speech hosted by the Center for Trump to give, written by CNI member and Gazprom lobbyist Richard Burt. It was at this conference that Trump met with Ambassador Kislyak. The Center for the National Interest is a Pro-Russian think tank. All of the think tanks mentioned in this are intertwined with the Center for the National Interest or Council on National Policy in some way. The Kochs, Mercers, Devos, Coors, and Prince families have all spent millions of dollars making sure these think tanks are funded.
Now that Trump is in office, he has filled his cabinet with Pro-Russian and/or Pro-Theocracy people. Judging off of actions alone, the pro-Russian cabinet members are in Commerce, State and Energy while the Council for National Policy is represented in Education, Labor, HHS, HUD and probably VP/Attorney General. Preibus, Coats, Pompeo, and Pruitt are likely members too. Mattis and Kelly were chosen because they are anti-Islam hard-liners despite not being in either club. While Neocons ruled the Bush years, the religious right has all the power now.
That is why I am concerned about the future. With or Without Trump, the republican party has sold out to the Russians and is about to wage a total war on Islam. They are going to let Trump be the well-deserved fall guy for the Russian issue while he dismantles our democracy and then Pence will fulfill the Council for National Policies wishes.
Below are the 57 reasons Trump is going to go down and the Republican Party will be able to spend tens of millions of dollars to make themselves look like they saved us from Trump. We must fight this.
1. His son in Law is Jared Kushner, the former owner of the Observer. The Observer received the DNC hacks from Guccifer 2.0 who is rumored to be a Russian agent.
Jared Kushner’s parents were friends with Netanyahu who has forged an alliance with Putin.
- His Chief Strategist is Steve Bannon. Bannon is the CEO of Breitbart, with the Mercer family having majority ownership. The Mercers, along with Bannon are heavily involved in Cambridge Analytica a data gathering firm. Cambridge Analytica’s parent company is SCL Group, which lists Dmitry Firtash as a board member. Breitbart and Bannon have extensive ties to the far right movement in Europe which is also funded by Putin.
- His second campaign manager is Paul Manafort who had to resign in August due to having questionable Russian ties like Dmitry Firtash and the former Ukranian President. Manafort lives in Trump tower, along with Kellyanne Conway and her husband.
- Firtash worked with Russian Mob Semion Moglivech boss to help Gazprom oversee Natural Gas distribution to Ukraine.
- Kellyanne Conway’s husband has business dealings with the Russian government and deleted tweets about it once Conway was chosen. (Conway, Bannon, and the Mercers are part of the “Council on National Policy” a secreteive far right think tank group.
- Trump sold his condo to Dmitry Rybolovev, whose private plane keeps showing up where Trump is. Rybolovev is a Russian billionaire with ties to Putin.
- There is a Pro-Russian Think tank called the Center for the National Interest (CNI). CNI Board Member Henry Kissinger, former US Diplomat and current Putin confidante, has gotten close to Trump.
- Kissinger suggested both Tillerson and KT McFarland to Trump.
- Secretary of State Tillerson has many Russian business dealings through Exxon with Igor Sechin, head of Rosneft.
- The DossierChristopher Steele created said that Igor Sechin along with Oleg Orovinkin were working on a deal to sell 19.5% of Rosneft to Trump in exchange for dropping sanctions. This deal relied on Carter Page, who resigned as a Trump advisor in September. After the election, a 19.5% deal went through, Oleg Orovkin was found dead in his car and the guy behind the Russian Hacking was arrested for treason in Russia.
- The Rosneft deal is definitely linked to Trump through a vast network of holding companies. The 19.5% was through a Singapore company using Caymans offshore accounts. QHG shares was the holding company of the 19.5% sale. QHG’s disclosure form stated that it used to be called CATALPO PTE, but no such company existed. Perhaps they did that to confuse people. Anyways, a company with the same information called CATALPA PTE did exist though. Catalpa shared an address with the Intertrust Group. Intertrusts filing shows an affiliation with Walkers Global which is the affiliation used to incorporate QHG. Intertrust is owned by the Blackstone Group. If that name seems familiar, it is because Blackstone CEO is Stephen Schwarzman, one of Trump’s senior economic advisors. Uncovered thanks to this amazing Twitter user
- The Blackstone Group was cofounded by Stephen Schwarzman and CNI Board Member Peter Peterson.
- The Dossier also claims Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen traveled to meet with Russians, which he denied. Recently, it came out that he was working with Felix Sater to broker a Ukranian-Russia peace deal. Cohen, Sater, and a member of the Ukranian Parliament, Andreii Artemenko sat down for dinner to discuss Ukraine, Russia, and sanctions.
- Alex Oronov working with Cohen and Artemenko developed the plan which they planned on leaving on Michael Flynns desk until he had to resign. Oronov mysteriously died at the beginning of March.
- Felix Sater claimed to be a Senior Advisor to Trump , which Trump claimed not to remember. Sater had his own office in Trump Tower. Sater has been connected to organized crime and his father is in the Russian Mafia
- In order to finance Trump SoHo, the Bayrock Group formed a tax evading partnership with Icelandic FL-Group. Trump had to sign off on this deal.
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross invested 500 million in the Bank of Cyprus and is on the board of directors. This is where Putin launders his money. Dmitry Rybolovev (7) is the largest shareholder at this bank, and another Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg is the second largest shareholder.
- Putin’s propaganda news station Russia Today has frequently had Michael Flynn, Carter Page, and Sebastian Gorka on it.
- Carter Page was named as a foreign policy advisor because Jeff sessions Chief of Staff, Rick Dearborn found him.
- Stephen Miller is Jeff Sessions former aide and is friends with Neo-nazi Richard Spencer. Spencer has ties to European far right groups and is married to a Russian Propaganda mouthpiece.
- Trump friend Roger Stone is in contact with Julian Assange who runs wikileaks, who also hacked the DNC and provided leaks to Russia today. Stone is also partner in a lobbying firm with Paul Manafort
- Secretary of Education Betsy Devos is the sister of mercenary Erik Prince. Erik Prince is running all over the world helping dictators suppress Muslims. He is a Breitbart contributor, a Pence supporter and a Trump advisor.
- Prince is connected to John Ashcroft through Constellis Holdings, as Constellis owns Princes old company, Blackwater. Ashcroft has defended Lord of War Victor Bout, a Russian connected to Igor Sechin
- Prince also used to work for House Rep Dana Rohrabacker, also known as Putin’s Favorite Congressman and one time time consideree to be Trumps secretary of State.
- Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn violated the Logan Act by discussing lifting sanctions with The Russian Ambassador pre-inauguration. He also met with Austrian Neo-Nazis working with Putin.
- Trump Tower housed an office of Alfa Bank which had a private server communicating with companies like Spectrum Health, which lists members of the Devos Family as Board Members.
- Richard Burt, a Republican Lobbyist and CNI Board Member sat on the board of Alfa Bank. He worked for the Trump Campaign while lobbying for Russian State owned Gazprom
- Trump threw Miss Universe with Putin-Connected Oligarch Aras Agalorov and had Alex Sapir/Rotem Rosen as guests
- Alex Sapir is the son of Tamir Sapir, and they own condos in Trump tower. Sapir and his organization partnered with Bayrock on plenty of Trump condo projects. Alex’s sister married Rotem Rosen, a former lieutenant for Lev Leviev
- The Bayrock Group was founded by Tevfik Araf, and housed in Trump Tower. Araf hired Felix Sater as his C.O.O.
- Michael Caputo, who helped run Trump’s NY primary, lived in Russia in the 90’s and was Contracted by Gazprom to improve Russias image in the United States.
- Ivanka Trump is close friends with Putin’s rumored girlfriend Wendi Deng.
- Ivanka is also close with Russian Oligarch Roman Abramovich and his wife. Here is a photo of them together (also with Wendi Deng) Abramovich owns the steel company building the pipelines recently approved
- The Russian UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin died on 2/20. He invited Trump to Russia in 1986.
- Vadim Trincher, who lived in Trump tower ran a gambling ring out of Trump tower on behalf of Russian mafia don Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov
- Lev Leviev is a Putin friend. Not only has he had multiple business dealings with Jared Kushner and the Bayrock group (Felix Sater and Tamir Kapir) but he also works with Netanyahu on settlements.
- Russian-Canadian Alex Shnaider partnered with Trump on a building project in Toronto. Shnaider partnered with Ukrainian Billionaire Eduard Shifrin to form a holding company called the Midland Group. Shiftin was recently given Russian Citizenship by a Putin presidential decree. Alex’s father in law Boris Birshtein is associated with the Russian Mafia.
- Semion Mogilevich is the head of the Russian mafia. In the 1990’s, he started a fake company with Jacob Bogatin as the CEO. Jacob’s brother David owned 5 separate condos in Trump tower at one point and is well known as part of Mogilevich’s key members.
- Mogilevich key lieutenant Vyacheslav Ivankov also lived at Trump tower.
- Jack Abramoff may be where it all starts. Russian Oil and Gas company NAFTAsib formed a shell company called Chelsea Commercial, which only listed Abramoff and Patrick Pizzella as lobbyists when it was created. The purpose of Chelsea was to promote Russian oil and trade interests in the United States. It also underwrote the trip Tom Delay and Ed Buckham made to Russia with Abramoff. Pizzella also happens to work for Trump. Buckham formed the Alexander Strategy Group to help the US Family Network funnel its money received from Naftasib. The US Family network was primarily a vehicle consisting of Buckham, Delay, Ralph Reed, CNI Board Member Grover Norquist and Abramoff. All of these people have been members of the Council on National Policy over the years.
- Don McGahn, White House Counsel defended Tom Delay on charges of a Russian Pay . Delay, along with Jack Abramoff, Buckham, and Ney met with Viktor_Chernomyrdin, former head of Gazprom.
- Former Senator Conrad Burns was also taken down by the Abramoff Scandal, and he had positive things to say about Putin. Burns passed away weeks before Trump announced his presidential run.
- Patrick Pizzella was recently named Acting President of the Federal Labor Relations Authority.
- Pizzella and Abramoff organized many trips for conservatives to the Marianas. During one trip, Pizzella had Kellyanne Conway show up . If that is not enough, Conway and Pizzela are both on the Center for National Policy board
- Alexander Strategy Group’s main lobbyist was Paul Behrends, former National Security Advisor to Dana Rohrabacker and family friend of Erik Prince. He is the Current Staff Director for the House Foreign Affairs committee.
- Abramoff partnered with Charlie Black (of the lobbying firm Black, (Paul) Manafort and (Roger) Stone) in the 80s to work with brutal African dictators.
- Sebastian Gorka worked for Viktor Orban, a Hungarian authoritarian leader close to Putin,before moving to the United States to work for the Republicans. Now he works for the Trump White House.
- Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, widely regarded as Russia’s top spy, was revealed to have met with Attorney General Sessions twice last year in his capacity as a Senator. He also met with Jared Kushner and Michael Flynn in December. Also, when the Republicans removed anti-Russia language from the Platform at the convention? It was because Trump advisors Carter Page and JD Gordon met with Kislyak.
- Trump advisor Rudy Guliani lobbied for Rosneft
- Jim Baker lobbied Trump to nominate Tillerson as Secretary of State, possibly because of the fact that his firm represents both Exxon and Gazprom/Rosneft
- The Former head of Yukos is a Trump backer and campaign donor.
- CNI Board Member David Mccormick is an executive at Bridgewater Associates where James Comey served as General Counsel prior to joining the FBI. They also both worked in the Bush administration, albeit in different cabinet departments.
- CNI Board Member Jon Huntsman is in the running to be ambassador to Russia.
- CNI Board Members Dmitri K. Simes and Paul Saunders have hosted events Trump has spoken at, and Simes has been referred to by Putin as his American Friend
- Donald Trump met with Ambassador Kislyak during the Presidential Campaign, which looks like nothing until you remember he had previously denied any such meetings.
- Trump ally David Clarke visited Moscow the same week as Michael Flynn. His trip was paid for by a Russian gun rights group headed by Maria Butina and also included several NRA heads. Butina is close with long time Republican strategist Paul Erickson